Every Monday evening, the Unity team gets together for a prayer meeting. This is a very intimate thing we do to just unite. We fellowship, pray, and enjoy a meal together.
I'd like to share with you a few bullet points we recently discussed, that you should start DECLARING over your life, starting T O D A Y ! These things are no secret. These are things you should know - so here they are:
I DECLARE JOY WIL BE MY STRENGTH IN THIS SEASON
a. (ROMANS 14:17) "FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT MEAT AND DRINK, BUT RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND PEACE, AND JOY IN THE HOLY GHOST"
2. I DECLARE I WILL ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE ME IN THIS NEXT SEASON
a. (JOHN 16:13) "WHEN H E, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH HAS COME, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH"
3. I DECLARE AND DECREE I WILL PRAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HURT ME
a. (MATTHEW 5:44-45) "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES. BLESS THOSE WHO CURSE YOU. DO GOOD TO THOSE WHO HATE YOU. PRAY FOR THOSE WHO DESPITEFULLY USE YOU AND PERSECUTE YOU, THAT YOU MAY BE S
ONS OF YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN."
4. I DECLARE AND DECREE TO DELAY IN VENTING OR TAKING ACTION WHILE I AM ANGRY
a. (PROVERBS 29:11) "A FOOL GIVES FULL VENT TO HIS ANGER, BUT A WISE MAN KEEPS HIMSELF UNDER CONTROL"
5. I DECLARE AND DECREE TO CLEANSE MY HEART OF WRONG ATTITUDES
a. (1 JOHN 1:9) "IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS, AND HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OUR SINS, AND TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS."
b. (PROV 4:23) "KEEP THY HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE, FOR OUR OF IT ARE ISSUES OF LIFE"
6. I DECLARE AND DECREE I HAVE A SOUND HEART WITHOUT BITTERNESS
a. (PROVERBS 14:30) "A SOUND H
EART IS LIFE OF THE FLESH BUT ENVY THE ROTTENNESS OF THE BONES."
7. TEAM UNITY / ALLEGIANCE CHURCH - START PRAYING!!!!
We printed this out and plastered it all over the Unity base station in Hoschton. It's not a bad idea for you to do the same in your work place, home office, wherever you need to see it on a daily basis.